We are expanding the practice and looking for a likeminded DVM to join the team.
See below for open positions.
Associate Veterinarian, DVM
The Veterinarian’s primary focus is on helping animals and using client education as a key element in achieving that goal and improving the continuity of care for the pet. All Paws Animal Clinic is well equipped with technology and boasts an experienced staff to assist the DMV to effectively perform the art of veterinary medicine. Optimizing the patient’s health and wellness and exceeding the client’s expectations are the WINs we strive for with each appointment every day.
To align with the clinic’s mission statement and core values the veterinarian will maintain key performance indicators and have intention to improve in their personal, professional, and financial goals. PPF goal setting and achieving those goals ensures we are aligned and moving forward together.
The veterinarian is looked to as an executive leader in our organization and he/she will demonstrate excellence and leadership to the team and must act as a roll model and demonstrate a stable and positive work environment.
ABOUT ALL PAWS ANIMAL CLINIC
Our Mission is to create an exceptional customer experience through family friendly staff and top-tier quality medicine focused on the pet’s health and longevity. All Paws Animal Clinic was established over 20 years ago and has served the Western communities of Palm Beach County as a respected, high quality “community veterinary hospital”. Our core values are the benchmarks for daily operations and guide our hiring process. Inspirational, Disciplined, Accountable, Transparent, Aligned and Results Oriented.
- Thorough examination of patients
- Develops inclusive diagnostic recommendations to ensure no sickness or disease is missed
- Develops detailed treatment plans to ensure patients recovery quickly from injury or illness
- Completed patient records during each appointment for the case
- Clear communication with technicians to ensure all directives are completed
- Analyzing patient as a whole and not just treating the client complaint
- Complete call backs from testing or clients request same day paperwork or call is received
- Knowledge of all products and services
- Recommending specialist consultations when needed
- Allowing the technicians to go over and handle financials and client education
- Perform routine spay, neuter, dental, ophthalmic, soft tissue, and abdominal surgeries
- Utilizing complementary medicine to improve patients recovery and reduce suffering
- Utilizing medications that are convenient for owners and increase compliance
- Represents the company with high regard and respect by following our core values
CAPABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES
- Ability to create real agreements with the clients in order to build trust and attain willingness to comply to the medical recommendations and treatment plans
- Run diagnostics in order to investigate and diagnose any medical issues then create a treatment plan to handle the primary disease or condition
- Ability to acknowledge any barriers or disagreements and have the communication skills to handle all objections and ultimately advocate for the patient
- Understanding that client and patient follow up is an integral part to ensure the patient is continuously improving and clients are following recommendations
- Ability to instill in others the greatness and honor of being in the field of veterinary medicine
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ability to utilized a practice management software solution (PIMS)
- Ability to set goals and targets that are achieved in order to be an inspiration to others
- Knowledge of how to apply quality control to the patients case to ensure success
- Knowledge of strategic planning and creating vision in personal, professional and financial life.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Florida License – Veterinarian (Required)
- Bilingual English & Spanish is a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting & standing
- Ability to Lift 50 pounds
OFFERED SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Salary only or ProSal positions – both are negotiable
- Personalized Coaching on PPF (personal, professional and financial goals)
- AVMA dues & FVMA dues, PLIT insurance, and DEA license
- Healthcare: Medical and Dental
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K Plan options, Generous Continuing Education (CE) Allowance, Paid Continuing Education (CE) Days, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT)
- Continued Mentorship Opportunities